There will be a parent meeting for all students interesed in playing football for the 2020-2021 school year.
7th and 8th grade parents will meet at 6:00 PM on July 6 in the Sports Arena at Oxford High School
9th -12th parents will meet at 7:00 PM on July 6 in the Sports Arena at Oxford High School.
WORKOUTS WILL BEGIN ON JULY 7 FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL AND FRESHMAN TEAMS. YOU MUST HAVE AN UPDATED PHYSICAL AND COMPLETED DRAGONFLY ACCCOUNT TO PARTICIPATE IN WORKOUTS.
Use this link for Physical Form
INSTRUCTIONS TO START YOUR DRAGONFLY ACCOUNT
- Visit dragonflymax.com and click ‘Log In/Sign Up’ to get started.
- Tap ‘Get Started’ and ‘Sign Up for Free’ then follow the prompts to create your Parent account with your own email address. Note: please do not create an account with your child’s name or contact information — you will get the chance to add your child soon!
- Verify your account with the verification ID sent to your email address.
- Tap ‘Connect to your school’ to select ‘Parent’ as your role and search for your child’s school.
- After selecting your child’s school, tap ‘Join’ to request access. An administrator at your school will approve your request.
- Tap ‘Set up your children’ and follow the prompts to add your kid(s) and fill out their participation forms.
Please bring your students Macbook if you need help on how to set up your athletes Dragonfly account.
The AHSAA and member schools will use DragonFly’s comprehensive management software for school and student eligibility and registration, medical records, communications, team rosters, team scheduling and credentialing for all interscholastic activities.