8th Grade Football Workouts will begin Wednesday July 8th and Thursday July 9th from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. All Workouts will be at Oxford Middle School. 7th Grade Football Workouts will begin July 14th – 16th 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. along with 8th Grade. Make sure you bring your own drinks for hydration, and have a mask for the weight room. 7th Grade make sure you have your physical done by July 14th.
AN UPDATED PHYSICAL AND COMPLETED DRAGONFLY ACCCOUNT TO PARTICIPATE IN WORKOUTS.
Use this link for Physical Form
INSTRUCTIONS TO START YOUR DRAGONFLY ACCOUNT
- Visit dragonflymax.com and click ‘Log In/Sign Up’ to get started.
- Tap ‘Get Started’ and ‘Sign Up for Free’ then follow the prompts to create your Parent account with your own email address. Note: please do not create an account with your child’s name or contact information — you will get the chance to add your child soon!
- Verify your account with the verification ID sent to your email address.
- Tap ‘Connect to your school’ to select ‘Parent’ as your role and search for your child’s school.
- After selecting your child’s school, tap ‘Join’ to request access. An administrator at your school will approve your request.
- Tap ‘Set up your children’ and follow the prompts to add your kid(s) and fill out their participation forms.
The AHSAA and member schools will use DragonFly’s comprehensive management software for school and student eligibility and registration, medical records, communications, team rosters, team scheduling and credentialing for all interscholastic activities.